II Tim II:XXII
22 "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
We give this ring as a "coming of age" gift to the young men in our family. While we firmly believe that we are not under the Law, but under Grace, we have been holding a "Bar Chanon" ceremony for our sons. It is loosely based on the "Bar Mitzvah" of our Jewish bretheren, and it is meant to provide a memorable milestone on the way to becoming a man. "Bar Mitzvah" means "Son of the Law", and "Chanon" is the Hebrew word for grace. (think "chutzpah" when you say that ;)
- The lite version is available in a solid and an openwork design, with the reference pierced completely through.
- Make sure you send me your finger size.
- The cost includes shipping.
- Timothy Ring Lite Solid: $50
- Timothy Ring Lite Open: $35
Link: Contact Me